Here is the list:
Host or manage a video, audio or web meeting from a conference room
2. Easyclass – https://www.easyclass.com/
Easyclass is a platform that allows educators to create online classes whereby they can store the course materials online; manage assignments, quizzes and exams; monitor due dates; grade results and provide students with feedback all in one place.
3. Zoom Classroom –https://zoom.us/education
Zoom helps universities and schools improve student outcomes with secure video communication services for hybrid classrooms
4. QualCampus http://enquiry.qualcampus.com/landingpage/qualcampus
Distribute and grade assignments in a paperless way, Interactive polls, quizzes, surveys, digital repository
5 .BlueJeans https://www.bluejeans.com/use-cases/education
Extend the classroom for more dynamic learning
6. Hypersay – https://hypersay.com/live-presentations/
Run in-person or remote presentations, Share your slides using QR codes, Interactive polls, quizzes, surveys
7. Webex https://www.webex.co.in/
See each other with video. Show people what’s on your screen
8. Google Hangouts Meet – https://meet.google.com/
Connect with your team from anywhere. With easy-to-join video calls, you can connect face-to-face with team members around the world.
9. Microsoft Teams https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/products/teams
Build collaborative classrooms, connect in professional learning communities, and connect with colleagues when you get Office 365 – which includes Microsoft Teams and is free for your entire school.
10. Nearpod– https://nearpod.com/
The classroom solution for colleges and universities worldwide.
11. Google Classroom –https://edu.google.com/products/classroom
Classroom helps students and teachers organize assignments, boost collaboration, and foster better communication.
12. Mentimeter –https://www.mentimeter.com/Create interactive presentations & meetings, wherever you are
13. Edmodo – https://new.edmodo.com/?go2url=%2Fhome
Send messages, share class materials, and make learning accessible anywhere. Save yourself time by bringing all your classroom tools together.
14. Remind https://www.remind.com/
Communication for the school, home, and everywhere in between.
15. Video Ask https://www.videoask.com/
Engage your audience in a way that feels more like a one-to-one interaction.
16. Flipgrid – https://info.flipgrid.com/
Engage and empower every voice in your classroom or at home by recording and sharing short, videos
17. Slido https://blog.sli.do/category/education/
a package for educators to power up interaction during their lectures and virtual classes.
18. Edufow – https://www.eduflow.com/
Make learning and teaching more effective with active participation and student collaboration
19. Brainpop – https://www.brainpop.com/ Make Any Room a Classroom- help you and your curious learners stay informed and on-track with free access during school closures.
20. Buncee https://app.edu.buncee.com/schools
One tool to help students, teachers and administrators